Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Nissan LEAF Driving Experience
at the Nissan Innovation Station at The O2 (Test Drive)
In order to take part in a Test Drive you must read and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and confirm that you meet the Driver Eligibility Criteria. You will be required to sign this form before participation in the Test Drive will be allowed.
Nissan Motor (GB) Limited (Nissan) reserves the right to refuse permission to participate in a Test Drive.
You confirm you meet the following Driver Eligibility Criteria. That you:
- are aged 18 or over and are a permanent UK resident.
- hold a full UK driving licence (or EU/EEA equivalent) which you have held for at least 12 months and that you have gained no more than 9 penalty points (or EU/EEA equivalent) in the last five years.
- have no endorsements, prosecutions or police enquiries pending for any conviction (other than speeding).
- have not been subject to a driving disqualification in the last five years.
- have not made more than two accident/loss claims in the last five years.
You agree and confirm:
- to be responsible for the consequences of your own conduct and personal safety during the Test Drive and that you understand that you are participating at your own risk.
- that you will produce both parts of your driving licence and provide evidence of your name and address on request.
- that you are liable for any penalty, fine or fixed penalty in relation to offences committed during the Test Drive.
- that you will not smoke in the Test Drive Vehicle.
- that Nissan accepts no responsibility for any personal effects or belongings left in the Test Drive Vehicle or lost or damaged during the Test Drive
- that you will wear a seat belt properly fastened and abide by the driving and safety requirements and provisions of the Highway Code/law at all times during the Test Drive.
- that you will follow the designated routes and obey all instructions from Nissan or those employees/authorised agents responsible for running the Test Drive. Unnecessary stops and deviations from the designated routes are not permitted and if you fail to comply you may be prevented from driving further.
- that you are competent to take part in a Test Drive.
- that you are not under the influence of alcohol/drugs/medication (or suffer from any disability) which would render it unsafe for you to drive.
- that you consent to Nissan (or its business partners) using your personal details for the administration of the Test Drive.
- that Nissan will not be liable for any loss of any kind, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to you or your property (Loss) except where and only to the extent that any such Loss is caused by the negligence of Nissan or those employees/authorised agents responsible for running the Test Drive. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Nissan a) excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for such Loss and b) limits its liability to £100.00.
- that Nissan reserves all rights in relation to any damage/injury caused or contributed to by you to any third party or property (including the Vehicle) as a result of you participating in a Test Drive. You agree to fully indemnify Nissan and their respective officers or employees against all and any such claims which arise, as a consequence of your reckless and/or negligent conduct.